St. John’s Email Update for August 3rd, 2018
St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
421 East Avenue
Red Wing, MN 55066
Sunday Worship 8:00 and 10:00 a.m.
Monday Worship 7:00 p.m.
Dear members and friends of St. John’s,
I hear that some of you got a suspicious looking email from me asking you to do something last week. Perhaps it was sent to your junk mail folder. That one wasn't from me. Spammers were trying to look like me. Be careful out there!
• The sermon is based on John 6:24-35—Is Jesus Really the Only Way?
• Bible class: Timely Topics. This week: “I’m spiritual, not religious.”
• YPS brat feed. Set up at 11:00 a.m.
• River City Days parade 1:00 p.m. Look for the St. John’s group in the parade.
Monday: Worship at 7:00 p.m.
• YPS tubing in Welch village. Meet at church at noon for devotion. Cost is $10 plus some money for ice cream. Hopefully the weather is cooperative this time.
• Special Communion, 4:00 p.m.
• LES meeting, 7:00 p.m.
• St. John’s, Red Wing, day for the WELS booth at Goodhue County Fair
• Literacy Night for ages 3-5, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
• Bible Information Class, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 12th at 3:00 p.m. is a free concert featuring some of our past and present musicians from St. John’s. There is a free-will offering for Friends of China. All are welcome!